PST Splitter & Marger Tool helps to Merge Multiple PST File into Single PST File.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
This End User License Agreement (this "EULA") is made between Ignissta Software Products and the party designated below as the End User ("End User").
1. License Grant: Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA, Company hereby grants End User a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to use the copy of the software without the right to sublicense the Software, solely for End User's internal use on a single storage and multi storage like
2. License Fee: End User's license to use the Software hereunder is contingent upon End User's payment when due of all license fees with respect thereto.
3. Ownership: Title to the Software is not transferred to End User, and ownership of all copies of, and all rights including all intellectual property rights in and to, the Software is and remains vested in Company, subject to the limited rights granted to End User in this EULA.
4. LIMITED WARRANTY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: Company warrants to End User for a period of sixty (60) days after End User's purchase of the license granted hereunder that the Software will operate substantially in accordance with the documentation provided therewith. If the foregoing warranty is breached, and if End User notifies Company of such breach not more than 90 days after End User's purchase of the license granted hereunder, Company will, in its discretion, either modify the Software so as to correct such breach or refund the license fees that End User paid for the license granted hereunder.
5. Term and Termination: This EULA and the license granted to End User to use the Software hereunder shall be terminated (i) by Company, at its option, if End User materially breaches any provision of this EULA; or (ii) by End User, at its option. Upon any termination, End User shall promptly return the Software and any copies thereof in any form. Company will not have any obligation to refund any portion of any license fee upon the termination of this EULA. Sections 3, 6, 7, 8 and 9 of this EULA shall survive its termination.
6. Copyright:United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions protect the Software. Unauthorized use or copying of the Software, including Software that has been modified, merged, or included with other software, or of the written materials or documentation included with the Software is expressly prohibited, except as explicitly set forth in this EULA. Any copies that you are authorized to make pursuant to this EULA, must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software.
7. Confidentiality: End User acknowledges and agrees that the Software and documentation related to its use include proprietary information, trade secrets, know-how and confidential information, that is Company's exclusive property. End User agrees that, without Company's prior written consent, it will not grant access to the Software or its documentation, including any flow charts, logic diagrams, user manuals and screens, to any persons or entities except for employees and agents of End User who have a business need to have such access and who are obligated (by a separate confidentiality agreement, by operation of employment policies or otherwise) to maintain the confidentiality thereof.
8. General: This EULA (a) constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior negotiations, proposals, representations and agreements; (b) may only be changed by a writing signed by the parties specifically referencing this EULA; (c) shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, U.S.A., excluding its choice of law rules; and (d) is not assignable, in whole or in part, by End User, except to a parent or subsidiary of End User or in connection with the sale of substantially all of the assets of End user, in each case upon timely notice to Company of such assignment. Any prohibited assignment is null and void. Failure by either party to enforce any term hereof shall not be deemed a waiver. Company shall have the right to receive costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred in connection with the enforcement of this EULA. All claims arising out of or relating to this EULA shall be heard in an appropriate court sitting in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.A. In the event any provision of this EULA is declared invalid, the remainder shall continue in binding effect.
Specification of Ignissta OST to PST File Converter
Ignissta Refund Policy
Point 1: Refund is Permitted but depends in the Product and Support Services Failures both In case when our products failed to perform database recovery, conversions and production then connect with our support team. The team provides services round the clock thus you can contact anytime you feel the requirement. Support team experts will investigate the matter by analyzing files and system through remote connectivity. If it is found that database need to be taken to Laboratory then same will be done after permission with non-disclose agreement. Support team will arrange an additional solution within the time period of 12 - 24hours. If any how experts fail to do anything constructive to help you then amount will be refunded soon to the same credit card, debit card, and bank account.
Point 2: Money Back Guarantee within 30 days.
Point 3: Company provide facility for try before use which clearly indicates money back guarantee on the products and services with complete honesty and transparency.
Point 4: Free trial edition is always suggested before making order for software in full operational mode.
Point 5: Live technical support service is free for limited period of time say for as long as for a year. However, after the completion of one year, one needs to pay the cost in the services.
Point 6: Software has capability to be operated successfully for the whole lifetime and on the same PC if you neither un-install nor remove the software. If by the matter of chance, software is removed from the respective PC then license can be reactivated on the same machine.
Point 7: After the purchase of the software in the license key, you cannot transfer software onto any other PC because company does not grant permission as per the software's terms and guidelines.
Point 8: If user has purchased the software in full version without testing the tool's functions in free demo version then no refund case will be declined even then.
Point 9: The late delivery of the license key might take place in case of emergency such as server not responding, server damage, and any other similar to this. License key is delivered instantly after the purchase of the software and there are some occasions where it might take 2 hours. It is thus a request to stay on order page after you make an order. Also do not close or click the order page anywhere on the order page because Order page need to complete the procedure without any undue intervention.
Point 10: As soon as licence is activated on your PC, there are hardly any chances for refund like scenarios.
Point 11: Money back guarantee is valid for 30 days. Till then you can continue with the use of products as well as services.
Point 12: Software is programmed for One year and it will ask for Update license key on completion of One Year.
Point 13: Company's software products are operable on Windows OS thus make sure that Windows is in healthy condition.
Point 14: Personal licence need to be utilized for personal use only as per the user guidelines. Business license need to be used for fulfilling business needs as per the guidelines. Site license must fulfill to work for site needs according to the mentioned guidelines.
Point 15: Order License cannot be cancelled with 50% discount or discount more than 10%
Point 16: If it is discovered that license of the product is used after breaking the guidelines then license will lead to immediate cancellation and client need to pay penalty charges after decided by company law, forensics and Cyber civil judgment.
Point 17: Ignissta Technologies does not take any sort of responsibility in the situations like in apt explanation done on promotional website, article, blog, or the form of promotion hampering the reputation of Ignissta Technologies. If this is so then contact us immediately or can even send an email and avail the correct details.
Point 18: Ignissta Technologies can take legal procedures towards proof & Misuse of software may lead to harmful results. Thus beware of it.
Point 19: Refund will not be valid if 40-50% recovery/conversion of database performed by the software.
Point 20: Ignissta Technologies utilization is only followed by Agreement Corporate /Commercial while installation, shall not use for or any Corporate/Business Benefit Purpose. Personal/Home License should be use personally not for any commercial or any Corporate/Business Benefit. Commercial License is also available for Commercial use.